20 thoughts on “Passion Project Commenting

1. Hi Lina,
    I think that your Passion Project is a great way to raise awareness about how much food we waste. A few weeks ago it was War on Waste week. Keep me posted!
    Kayley

2. Wow Lina,
    Your Passion Project sounds really fun!

Keep me posted,
    ImiπŸ˜ƒ

3. Hi Lina,

I think it’s great that you are showing your love of food and your concern for food waste in your passion project.

From Annabel

4. Hi Lina,
    Your passion project sounds amazing and it is great to hear that you are creating awareness about the waste of food in Australia can’t wait to see it
    Ashley

5. Wow lina You are making great progress!
    I can’t wait to hear more about it!
    Come visit my blog at
    Isabelleb23.edublogs.org
    And leave a comment
    Issie

6. Hi Lina,
    I love food too.
    That is a great idea you have and I can’t wait to see your final movie.

7. Hi Lina,
    Wow! Creating a video to inspire kids to be food revolutionaries is a great idea.
    I love your plan for what skills, information, materials and resources you will use because it is so clear.
    I can’t wait to see the final video!
    You set the post out well and it is very organised!
    HannahπŸ˜‰
    P.S I love your blog! It is very colourful and I love the header image with the sunflowers.

8. I am looking forward to seeing your final video Lina. Knowing how powerful you write, I bet you have created it with such emotion πŸ™‚
    Miss S

9. Hi Lina,
    Your idea is great I can’t wait to see you final result
    You look like you are doing the project really well I hope to see it
    SISI

10. Hi Lina, I watched a documentary about a similar thing called War against Waste. It showed all these different types of food (especially fruit) being thrown away because hey are curvy or too big or too small. Knowing this, I think your Passion Project is amazing! If you show your video in assembly or something, the whole junior school could know about how much food we are wasting- it would raise massive awareness!
    – Tara

11. Hi Lina,

What you are doing for your passion project is a amazing thing to do. I think it will inspirer people that so much food is getting wasted in Australia and that they cam make a difference. I hope you find perfect music and the finishing pictures to make it a inspiring video.

From Erin

12. Hi Lina,
    your passion project sounds amazing I love food.
    I am excited to follow you along and se how your passion project comes along.

Jaemi

13. Hy Lina,
    Your passion project is very interesting! I love your idea, i’m sure your project will bring a lot of awareness of wasting food

14. Hi Lina,
    I like your thinking! in fact I love your thinking. That is such a great idea and if everyone in the Jr school sees the video more of us will be aware of the waste of food.
    Could you also maybe post your video on your blog when you have finished please πŸ™‚
    -Emma

15. Food wastage is a big concern in Australia. It’s great to see you wanting to make a difference.
    Miss S

16. HI Lina,
    I think that your idea for your passion project is awesome!
    I can’t wait to see how it turns out.
    From Rebecca
    Rebeccal231.edublogs.org

17. Hi Lina

I think what you are doing for your passion project is awesome and I can’t wait to see how you progress

– Farah

18. Hi Lina,

I think that what you are doing for your passion project is a GREAT idea and will create awareness about the waste of food in Australia. I honestly cannot wait to hear more!

Bye Grace (gracek23.edublogs.org)